Saturday, June 7, 2008

Assalamualaikum and A very Good Day

First and foremost, I want to introduce myself, as I am Dayana, and this is my second blog for the year. People might think why I am so rigidly in love with blogging, but this one will be a more mature posting for all the readers out there.

Here, I will post some of the latest technology in science and technology and also some essays for upper form from form 4 to 5 to look at. This is an opportunity for me which I think the least I could do in helping friends and aquintances since most of my friends will be sitting for the most outrageous exam in malaysia for students or better known as Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia.

Everyone could browse to this blog of mine, and do give me your opinions if you have any misunderstood or opinions regarding my upcoming post. Maybe not all of my posts will be originally came from me, but I think I'll try my very best to post something useful for all of you.

In a nutshell, all I would like to say, is that, I feel certainly excited to make ourlife better, by posting good posts. Thank you.

No comments: